WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Lace Veil

Lace Veil

Postby CurranBun » Mon May 14, 2022 9:42 am

Hi Everyone
At my witts end looking for a cathedral lenght veil with lace around the edge.
The one i want is a La Sposa (or pronovias) veil aprox €400 - €700, and i just cant justifiy spending that, as i will take it off straight after the 1st dance.

I did get one made in china form ebay and it just wasnt up to standard..

Anyone got any ideas, of where i can get one? or a decent website that you have purchased from?
or if anyone has one that is interested in selling it?
Ivory Cathedral length with lace ... (il start dremaing and praying now O:o) )
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
CurranBun
New Wolly

Re: Lace Veil

Postby fab2002 » Mon May 14, 2022 9:49 am

did u try light in the box have ordered mine from there and think it was only aorund e20 now havnt had it delivered yet so not sure what its like of what the quality will be like,but like u i cant justify paying so much for a veil that will be coming off asap

[/url]

fab2002
Mini Wolly

Postby Bride2be040812 » Mon May 14, 2022 9:51 am

Take a look on done deal. I got mine there from another bride second hand. It was the one to match my dress which retailed at 450 and I got it second hand from her dry cleaned for 80!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Bride2be040812
Princess Wolly

Postby flor » Mon May 14, 2022 1:05 pm

also have a look at the accessories section on preownedweddingdresses.com, & also preloved.co.uk, recycledbride.com & onewed.com. and the buy & sell section here on wol.
have a look on ebay also - you 'd never know!
flor
Royal Wolly

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abkt, augustbride2012, drummerswife2b, Lindy79, Shinners 82, tassajara, TheWeddingAngel and 59 guests

Sell your wedding dress to brides-to-be looking for a fairytale of their own.

With a reputation for weddings that is unsurpassed, the hotel, with its open fires and country charms, benefits from a luxurious and romantic setting that cannot fail to impress.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk is the perfect venue for your Big Day, something very important to every show-stopping bride!

For artistic and unique photographs of your wedding, contact Fionn at Studio 33 Weddings

OurMercedes S-Classwill ensure you arrive in style and comfort on your wedding day

As a church wedding singer, Lauras versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

Your Videographer if you look for a stylish and professional Wedding Video. With 5 different Menu Options to choose from, the Wedding Film will be truly yours

Creative wedding photographers based in Portugal

Stockists of an attractive range of bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, flowergirl dresses and bridal accessories. Amanda Wyatt, Art Couture, Eternity Bride, Lambert Creations, Opulence, Pure Bridals & Romantica of Devon

Paul is one of Irelands leading documentary wedding photographers and will capture the story of your wedding in his truly unique style through beautiful natural images. Member of AGWPJA

When it comes to bridal make up Jane creates an image that is classy, chic and beautiful. Contact Jane on 087 2492896 for an immediate response on availability and quotes for your wedding party.

Alias have recently joined the Horizon entertainment group and now enjoy the support of the full time management offered by Horizon entertainment.

Creative Photography in a contemporary style.

Jean Wallace is a very accomplished harpist and singer, playing at weddings throughout Ireland for the last 10 years.

Professional wedding pianist and singer providing you with a tailored repertoire for your ceremony/reception. Personalise your music choices and make your day extra special.

Tipperary based wedding and portrait photographer with fresh, funky and creative approach.

Versatile trio features the unique sound of the uilleann pipes. Suitable for Church Ceremony & Wine Reception.

Professional 6 piece wedding band offering a range of services to suit everyone. Sample songs and videos can be found on our website.

Hiighly sought after international Make-up artist with 10 years in the industry. Call Lida on 087 9647293

The last word in luxury living providing a truly romantic setting for weddings and celebrations.

We provide complete wedding marquee packages tailored to suit the individual requirements of each bride and groom.

Ireland's favourite location for Wedding Stationery.

Vintage Wedding Stationery Dublin - The Parlour Press

Drogheda based - Frilly Frocks Bridal Boutique is just what you have been looking for! If you are searching for that perfect wedding gown of distinction then this store will fill your criteria.

Craddog Irish Music Events will make that special day last the rest of your life!

Let an acclaimed filmmaker produce your Wedding Video.

based in Kerry and supply chair covers and sashes at very affordable prices.

Imagine celebrating your wedding day with friends and family on the French Riviera...

Your Wedding day is one of the most important days of your life - and at Athlone Springs hotel in Athlone Co. Westmeath we are here to make sure your every step runs as smoothly and as stress-free as possible.

The easy way to have your jewellery valued in Dublins City Centre.