Page 1 of 2

Reasonable wedding invites??

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2022 8:40 pm
by StillMissB
Hi there,
I've been enquiring about wedding invites, and they are coming in at a ridiculous price (€1350 for 175 invites...). I think that's just a crazy amount of money. Would anybody have any good suggestions or sites where I could order them online? I've plenty of time for ordering as not getting married til January.
Thanks in advance!

Re: Reasonable wedding invites??

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2022 8:44 pm
by newban
I'm getting mine from here
http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/
ordered (free) samples & they look great, really quick delivery too from the states, less than a week

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2022 9:09 pm
by HellsBelles
I got these obv I personalised them up, but they are fab and dirt cheap!! I would highly recommend them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280638744178

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2022 9:15 pm
by AwkwardAnnie
Have you looked at Vistaprint??

I'm not getting my wedding invites from them, but I've gotten loads from them and always found them excellent

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 8:07 am
by Carriedaway
that is very expensive...
i got mine from noahsnuptials.com 103 for 90 invites including rsvp cards and envelopes with printed addresses on them

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 9:25 am
by bellee
Oh my god the price some people charge for invitations is just mental!I checked out that ebay supplier myself and got an amazing quote for 130 day invites with Rsvp cards and envelops - all in 120 pounds!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 9:35 am
by Flower Girl
€1350 :eek

I got mine from Vistaprint for about €80 for 150 invitations with envelopes - now they're just an A5 card with no pocketfolds or ribbons etc. but that's exactly what I wanted and the quality is great.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 9:36 am
by flor
wow, that must have been a quote for top-of-the-range, letterpress ones?

'reasonable' is a bit subjective - could you give a ball park figure of what you're willing to spend & the type of cards you're looking for i.e. just plain printed ones, or fancier ones with cut-outs, ribbons etc? Flat cards or pocketfolds?

for plain printed ones, vistaprint seems to be hard to beat on price. we went with pocketfolds & ordered from pocketfoldinvites.co.uk & would recommend them.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 10:02 am
by gingerwhinger
I got 110 invites for just over €200 on www.loveandcherish.co.uk really nice

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 11:01 am
by 2bmrsc
hi missb ive pm'd you :)

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 11:07 am
by Anne Cordelia Shirley
We got ours from Reads Print and Design and then I decorated them a little with flowers and diamontes. I think we paid about 90 quid for 75, and it was the same again for our orders of service. Would recommend, we didn't have a large budget for invites. We got our thank you cards on Vistaprint and I would recommend them too, very good quality and speedy delivery for the price.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 1:06 pm
by deeoleary
OMG! That's just rip-off! We got ours from http://www.savethedate.ie/. Gorgeous, very unique and affordable!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 5:16 pm
by bosshogg
Can't get over that quote!
I'd recommend www.etsy.com and doodlelove shop on there. We got very unique ones ( and RSVPs) from her and they were very reasonable, plus she was a joy to deal with.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2022 5:30 pm
by Sassym
Hi guys,
Bigleapdesigns.com have great reductions on their invites at the mo, really cute! have a look at their website. Irish designer too!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2022 1:32 pm
by rainbowgirl
We got ours on Special Day Direct and I was delighted with them, they had a fantastic selection, it was hard to pick one! They even send you out 3 samples for free which was great. I ordered them on a Monday and had them on a Wednesday. The more you order, the cheaper they are.