WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 24 DAYS!!!!!

I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 24 DAYS!!!!!

Postby b2bJune2012 » Mon May 14, 2022 3:56 pm

I can't believe the time has flown by!!! O:o)

It has been so much fun getting everything organised, the past few weeks have had some major stresses with family/guestlist related issues ;o( , but just really trying to put them to the back of my mind so I can enjoy the final preparations for our big day!! :lvs :lvs :lvs

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
b2bJune2012
Mini Wolly

Re: I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 24 DAYS!!!!!

Postby morningsun » Mon May 14, 2022 4:02 pm

I'm getting married in 5 days :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll unfortunately I'm sick with a stomach bug today so here's hoping I feel better tomorrow
morningsun
Woloholic

Postby AwkwardAnnie » Mon May 14, 2022 4:09 pm

Hope your feeling better morningsun - so you can raid the candy bar after all the work you've put into it!!
AwkwardAnnie
Wolly Addict

Postby b2bJune2012 » Mon May 14, 2022 4:40 pm

Get some vitamins into ya!!! I'm dosed at the minute too so I'm filling myself with vitamins and lemsips!! *)

You have five days to get better, I can't imagine how excited I'll be with only 5 days to go!!! :o)ll O:o)

[/url]
b2bJune2012
Mini Wolly

Postby lolly2010 » Mon May 14, 2022 4:44 pm

11 days till my big day :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
[/url]
lolly2010
Major Wolly

Postby morningsun » Mon May 14, 2022 4:52 pm

Thank girls I've being taking vitamins for last few weeks but this is a vomiting bug so vitamins aren't much use, fingers crossed its a 24 hour thing and I'll be ok tomo. So much to do!
morningsun
Woloholic

Postby veggie84 » Mon May 14, 2022 8:41 pm

morningsun, I'm just over it. Got it Wednesday, stopped vomiting thursday morning, felt tired, headaches and drained until Friday afternoon. Give yourself two days bedrest, you will need it, delegate delegate delegate. Enjoy
[
veggie84
Mini Wolly

Postby morningsun » Mon May 14, 2022 9:03 pm

veggie84 wrote:morningsun, I'm just over it. Got it Wednesday, stopped vomiting thursday morning, felt tired, headaches and drained until Friday afternoon. Give yourself two days bedrest, you will need it, delegate delegate delegate. Enjoy

oh god I was hoping to be back in action by tomorrow :-8 maybe I should take it easy tomorrow aswell so and delegate (very difficult for a control freak like me!)
thanks for the heads up :thnk feeling a little better but still very drained, tired and headachey like you said!
morningsun
Woloholic

Postby veggie84 » Mon May 14, 2022 9:55 pm

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I couldn't lie! You will be ready to go guns blazing on Wednesday if you rest up and drink water. Berocca boost is good. You can still do things from home jst as long as you are sitting. Good luck xx
[
veggie84
Mini Wolly

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online