WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Well what do we think of this..

Well what do we think of this..

Postby Emme » Sun May 13, 2022 1:26 pm

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/ ... tioning-h/

Think it make's a bit of a freak show of bf'ing TBH.

Emme
Mums & Kids Funniest User 2011

Re: Well what do we think of this..

Postby hestia » Sun May 13, 2022 3:48 pm

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=357446

Please see second response down for my po-faced thoughts on the matter. I stand by my original remark. Look - *me stone-faced*
Formerly known as Prince
hestia
Wolly Addict

Re: Well what do we think of this..

Postby Emme » Sun May 13, 2022 11:08 pm

Shorry!! I'm only barely on planet Wol these days!

Emme
Mums & Kids Funniest User 2011

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chochip, feb13, Google [Bot], lily2011, Luka, MrsG2Be and 25 guests

The Claregalway Hotel is probably the world's fastest growing wedding destination. The Claregalway Hotel has quickly established itself as one of the leading wedding venues in Galway.

Irelands most exquisite, unique, handcrafted wedding stationery at affordable prices.

With over fourteen years of experienceRoseanna has gathered a valuable, well recommended stage name and is no stranger to the world of entertainment.

We strive for excellence in our service to our customers to ensure quality and reliability of audio & video productions at an affordable cost.

Entertaining the guests and keeping the dance floor full.

Fionnuala is an Internationally Renowned harpist and Singer whose previous clients include Presidents Mary McAleese and Bill Clinton.

Enjoy your day by using our house and grounds to have the freedom to celebrate your wedding reception

We work one-to-one with each bride-to-be, taking the stress out of the process

Ireland's First 5,000 Sq/Ft Wedding Emporium based in Ballincollig, Co. Cork

The ideal choice for those seeking a different wedding venue in Dublin.

One stop shop, for your South African Safari.

A unique Irish wedding on the beautiful Aran Islands. Call Niall on 087 7664890

Undivided attention on your Wedding Day, hosting only one wedding a day.

Because a picture tells a thousand words.

A Luxury Manor on the Dingle Peninsula for your Exclusive Wedding Venue.

E-jewels Ireland is a Irish family-owned jewellery company that provides diamond & precious stones jewellery from Antwerp in Ireland.

Beautiful, Flawless Makeup that will last all day, travels nationwide.

A unique place to say I do and for celebrating your dream wedding.

If you are looking for somewhere a little special to go to celebrate a big occasion, why not try the Cotton Club at Shenanigans.

The banqueting suite at Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport is a stunning new venue which can cater for up 250 guests.

Connies aim is to enhance The Brides natural features and ensure the she looks and feels her most beautiful on her wedding day.

As a church wedding singer, Laura's versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

For that special day... A beautiful modern Bentley

Cork's Premier Wedding Venue.

Stunning vocalist for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies. Bring musical enhancement to your special day

Sharon Ryan provides a professional music service for all occasions such as drinks reception, church services, restaurant and corporate performances.

Music sets the mood during your ceremony and sets the pace throughout your evening celebrations.

Professional Make Up with over 15 years experience TV, Print world and weddings.

Beautiful unique gowns, footwear & accessories all inspired by by gone days. Bella Bleu is an exclusively vintage-inspired, curated boutique and completely original in the heart of Cork city.

Joanne McCabe has been singing as long as she can remember and is an experienced soloist.